The rich sal and bamboo backwoods, verdant glades and gorges of Kanha gave motivation to Rudyard Kipling to his well-known "Jungle Book". The Kanha National Park in Madhya Pradesh appeared in 1955 and structures the center of the Kanha Tiger Reserve, made in 1974 under Project Tiger. The Park's point of interest accomplishment is the protection of the uncommon hardground Deer (Barasingha), sparing it from close annihilation. Stringent preservation programs for the general insurance of the Park's fauna and vegetation makes Kanha a standout amongst the most all around kept up National Parks in Asia.
Weather: Temperatures in Winter range from 100 C during the Day and can Drop to -10 C late at Night and early mornings. Temperature in Summer range between 200 - 480 C
Accessibility by Train/Flight: Jabalpur: 160 Kms (4Hrs), Nagpur: 280kms (5 Hrs).
Day 01 - Arrival and Transfers.
Arrival at Nagpur. Meet our Tour Leader at Nagpur Airport/Railway Station in the morning. Proceed to Kanha National Park (5 Hrs). En-route Lunch. On arrival, check in and rest for a while before we proceed for the Nature Trail/ interactive walk in the buffer zone of the forest for an interactive orientation session.
Day 02 - Morning and Afternoon Jungle Safaris.
Get introduced to the amazing Nature. Experience the wilderness of Kanha National Park, and understand the flora and fauna. Get to have some great sightings of mammals and birds as we venture out on safaris. Evening session of group discussion with naturalists, followed by dinner.
Day 03 - Morning and Afternoon Jungle Safaris.
Explore the different aspect of nature at Kanha, get closer to wildlife, learn to identify and understand more about the birds with unique information from our experts. Avail the opportunity to capture as many photos and a lot of amazing moments. On returning to the lodge, we would have another interactive experience sharing session, followed by dinner.
Day 04 - Morning Jungle Safari. Transfer to Nagpur
This will be our last safari on this tour to utilize another opportunity of tracking the predator. After safari, return to the lodge, freshen up, and do the packing before we meet for Lunch. Post Lunch we proceed to Nagpur (5 Hrs) to board the Flight/Train for Home Town.
Charges : Ex. Nagpur
- Rs.20,600 /- per person on triple sharing basis
- Rs.21,800 /- per person on double sharing basis
Booking Amount Rs. 10,000/- per person
Group discount for 4 person : Rs. 500 /- (Per Person)
- Surface transport (Nagpur – Kanha - Nagpur) by AC Innova or similar vehicle
- Accommodation at Jungle Resort AC room on triple sharing basis
- All meals, breakfast, tea/coffee Ex. Nagpur
- 5 Open Gypsy Safaris in Kanha Tiger Reserve
- Forest entry, Guide charges
- Tour leader and Expertise
- Forest Information material and checklist of birds and mammals.
Charges do not include
- Any Flight/Train fare
- Govt. Service Tax @5% on final bill
- Any food/drinks during train/flights travel
- Any optional safaris other than mentioned in the itinerary (If Any)
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any drinks (hard/soft/mineral water) during the tour
- Video/Camera charges (if applicable)
- Any tipping/gratuities to hotels, staff, guides, drivers, etc.
- Any Insurance/medical/emergency evacuation charges
- Any personal expenses/phone bill/laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Charges include’ above
Terms and Conditions :
Participants are requested to go through all the Terms and Conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the Rules and Regulations laid down by the company.
- Pristine Safaris is a division of PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, online transfers and Demand Draft, Drawn / Payable in Pune on account of "PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP".
- Booking for all camps / tours will be done on first come first served basis.
- Pristine Safaris reserve all rights to change the venue / dates / schedule / cost or cancel the tour/camp.
- On Tour/Camp:
- During the tour/camp, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the Tour Leader/Authorized representative of Pristine Safaris.
- At Hotel/Resort:
- Allotment of rooms / tents will be as per the camp / tour leader`s decision and will also depend upon the check-in and check-out time of the property.
- In most hotels/resorts, extra bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed-sheet, blanket and pillows.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, duly signed by the camper / guardian. Verbal / email communication is not acceptable.
- Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour/camp conclusion.
- Whatever the reason, substitution of one camper with another is not permitted.
- For cancellation of air tickets, railway tickets, forest entry, hotel bookings rules/policy of the company will apply.
- Cancellation Charges:
Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows and will cover all situations such as injuries, sickness, exams, interviews, selection in tournaments etc.
- More than 30 days prior to departure - 25% of the total tour cost
- Between 30 to 16 days prior to departure - 50% of the total tour cost
- Between 15 to 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the total tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to departure - 100% of the total tour cost
- The tour organization/company in no circumstances is liable for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss or damage or theft. Temporary or Permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine or any other cause. All the losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger / participants / company.
- If, after commencement of programme, the tour is to be cut short for any natural calamities/riot/strike/political issues or other reason or if the programme is to be curtailed before the due period and the company is compelled to bring the participants back to starting destination, the participants shall not be entitled to any refund of the charges for the tour.
- In the case of hike in rates like diesel/petrol/railway/flight/forest entry/Govt. Tax, there can be a corresponding increase in the tour cost and the difference will be borne by participants.