Bandhavgarh National Park, situated in the district of, Umaria in the state Madhya Pradesh is located 180 km away north-east of Jabalpur, on the slopes of the Vindhya mountain range. This park got its name from an old fort situated in the middle of the forest. Bandhavgarh boasts to have the most noteworthy density of tiger population in Central India.
Bandhavgarh has a mesmerizing forest structure of dense moist deciduous Sal (Shorea Robusta) Forest, marshy grasslands, dry grasslands, hill slopes covered with dry deciduous forest, perennial streams and numerous waterbodies where the wildlife abounds. This diversity of habitat makes the place a very unique one.
Find out more about the history and the wilderness as you travel with us to Bandhavgarh. Also a visit to the sacred Narmada River to experience the crisp splash of Dhuadhar falls at Bedhaghat.
Weather: Temperatures in Winter range from 100 C during the Day and can Drop to -10 C late at Night and early mornings. Temperature in Summer range between 200 - 480 C
Accessibility by Train: JJabalpur: 180 Kms, Katni: 100 Kms, Umaria: 60 Kms. (These places are connected by trains from Pune, Mumbai and Delhi)
Accessibility by Air: Jabalpur Airport: 185 Kms. (Daily Flights from Delhi and Mumbai).
Day 01 - Train Journey.
Depart from Pune to Mumbai CST by Pragati Express (12126) at 7.50am. Arrival Mumbai CST at 11.20am. Depart from Mumbai CST to Jabalpur by Garibrath Express (12188) at 1.30pm.
Day 02 - Arrival and Transfer. Afternoon Safari.
Arrival Jabalpur at 6.00am. After breakfast, proceed to Bandhavgarh National Park (3.5 Hrs). On arrival at the lodge, meet for lunch and have some rest. Get introduced to the amazing biodiversity of Bandhavgarh, as we venture out for an afternoon Safari. On returning to the lodge, freshen up and meet for an interactive session from the naturalist followed by dinner.
Day 03 - Morning and Afternoon Safaris.
Experience the forest, learn about flora and fauna as you get to have some great sightings of mammals and birds on your morning and afternoon safaris. Interactive session with naturalist after evening safari, followed by dinner.
Day 04 - Morning and Afternoon safaris.
Explore the different aspect of nature at Bandhavgarh, get closer to wildlife, learn to identify and understand more about the birds with unique information from our experts. Avail the opportunity to capture as many photos and a lot of amazing moments. On returning to the lodge, we would have another interactive experience sharing session, followed by dinner.
Day 05 - Morning Safari. Transfers and return Train Journey.
This will be our last safari on this tour to utilize another opportunity of tracking the predator. After safari, return to the lodge, freshen up, and do the packing before we meet for Lunch. Post Lunch we proceed to Jabalpur (3.5 Hrs). Depart from Jabalpur by train to Mumbai CST by Garibrath Express (12187) at 7.30pm.
Arrival at Mumbai at 12.30pm. Depart from Mumbai to Pune by Sinhagad Express at 2.30pm. Arrival Pune Railway Station at 6.40pm.
To be announced
Note: The safaris included in the package are shared between 5/6 Pristine Safaris’ guests+Driver and Park Guide.
A Gypsy could be opted on 4 pax sharing, an additional charge of Rs. 3000/- Per person for 04 persons.
- Pune – Mumbai – Pune railway by CC class
- Mumbai – Jabalpur - Mumbai railway 3tier AC class
- Surface transport (Jabalpur – Bandhavgarh - Jabalpur) by AC Innova
- Accommodation at Jungle Resort AC room on sharing basis
- All meals, breakfast, tea/coffee at resort
- 6 Jungle safaris in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- Forest entry, Guide Charges
- Tour Leader and Expertise
Charges do not include
- Any food/drinks during travel
- Any optional safaris other than mentioned in the itinerary (If Any)
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any drinks (hard/soft/mineral water) during the tour
- Video/Camera charges (if applicable)
- Any tipping/gratuities to hotels, staff, guides, drivers, etc.
- Any Insurance/medical/emergency evacuation charges
- Any personal expenses/phone bill/laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Charges include’ above
Terms and Conditions :
Participants are requested to go through all the Terms and Conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the Rules and Regulations laid down by the company.
- Pristine Safaris is a division of PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, online transfers and Demand Draft, Drawn / Payable in Pune on account of "PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP".
- Booking for all camps / tours will be done on first come first served basis.
- Pristine Safaris reserve all rights to change the venue / dates / schedule / cost or cancel the tour/camp.
- On Tour/Camp:
- During the tour/camp, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the Tour Leader/Authorized representative of Pristine Safaris.
- At Hotel/Resort:
- Allotment of rooms / tents will be as per the camp / tour leader`s decision and will also depend upon the check-in and check-out time of the property.
- In most hotels/resorts, extra bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed-sheet, blanket and pillows.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, duly signed by the camper / guardian. Verbal / email communication is not acceptable.
- Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour/camp conclusion.
- Whatever the reason, substitution of one camper with another is not permitted.
- For cancellation of air tickets, railway tickets, forest entry, hotel bookings rules/policy of the company will apply.
- Cancellation Charges:
Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows and will cover all situations such as injuries, sickness, exams, interviews, selection in tournaments etc.
- More than 30 days prior to departure - 25% of the total tour cost
- Between 30 to 16 days prior to departure - 50% of the total tour cost
- Between 15 to 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the total tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to departure - 100% of the total tour cost
- The tour organization/company in no circumstances is liable for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss or damage or theft. Temporary or Permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine or any other cause. All the losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger / participants / company.
- If, after commencement of programme, the tour is to be cut short for any natural calamities/riot/strike/political issues or other reason or if the programme is to be curtailed before the due period and the company is compelled to bring the participants back to starting destination, the participants shall not be entitled to any refund of the charges for the tour.
- In the case of hike in rates like diesel/petrol/railway/flight/forest entry/Govt. Tax, there can be a corresponding increase in the tour cost and the difference will be borne by participants.