Pench National Park
*Note: The Minimum Number of Travelers Required are 6 for this tour.
For further details and Enquiries:
Pench National Park located in the districts of Seoni and Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh. It gets its name from the Pench River that courses through its heart. Declared as a wildlife sanctuary in 1977, and subsequently notified to the status of a National Park in 1983. Later, due to the good population of the Tigers, the park was included under the umbrella of 'Project Tiger', as the nineteenth Project Tiger Reserve, in 1992. Situated on the southern edge of Madhya Pradesh, the national park covers an approximate area of 757.89 sq. km.
The abundant wildlife of the region, has a brilliant history. There is also the depiction of its faunal riches and abundance, which has a mention in Ain-i-Akbari. Pench Tiger Reserve and its neighborhood is the first setting of Rudyard Kipling's most renowned work, The Jungle BookThe park has a sizable population of Tigers, which are now sighted quite often. Present along with a good number of Leopards and Wild Dogs. This park is known for the highest density of prey animals in India.
Weather: Temperatures in Winter range from 100 C during the Day and can Drop to -10 C late at Night and early mornings. Temperature in Summer range between 200 - 480 C
Accessibility by Train: Nagpur: 100 Kms (Daily Flights from Mumbai, Pune and Delhi)
Day 01 - Arrival and Transfer. Afternoon Jungle Safari.
Arrival at Nagpur. Meet our Tour Leader at Nagpur Airport/Railway Station in the morning. Proceed to Pench National Park (1.5Hrs). On arrival at the lodge, meet for lunch and after some rest proceed for Jungle Safari. Get introduced to the amazing biodiversity of Pench, enjoy the scenic beauty with great sightings of birds and mammals. On returning to the lodge, freshen up and meet for an interactive session from the naturalist followed by dinner.
Day 02 - Morning and Afternoon Jungle Safaris.
Experience the forest, learn about flora and fauna as you get to have some great sightings of mammals and birds on your morning and afternoon safaris. Interactive session with naturalist after evening safari, followed by dinner.
Day 03 - Morning and Afternoon Jungle Safaris.
Explore the different aspect of nature at Pench, get closer to wildlife, learn to identify and understand more about the birds with unique information from our experts. Avail the opportunity to capture as many photos and a lot of amazing moments. On returning to the lodge, we would have another interactive experience sharing session, followed by dinner.
Day 04 - Morning Jungle Safari. Transfers to Nagpur.
Proceed for the last safari of this tour to utilize another opportunity to maximize the chances of tracking carnivores. On returning to the lodge, freshen up and pack before meeting for lunch, and then proceed to Nagpur (1.5Hrs) to board the Flight/Train for Home Town.
To be announced
- Surface transport (Nagpur – Pench – Nagpur) by AC Innova or Similar Vehicle
- Accommodation at Jungle Resort AC room on triple sharing basis
- All meals, breakfast, tea/coffee Ex. Nagpur
- 6 Jungle safaris at Pench Tiger Reserve
- Forest entry, Guide Charges
- Tour leader and Expertise
- Forest Information material and checklist of birds and mammals.
Charges do not include
- Any Flight/Train fare
- Govt. Service Tax @5% on final bill
- Any food/drinks during train/flights travel
- Any optional safaris other than mentioned in the itinerary (If Any)
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any drinks (hard/soft/mineral water) during the tour
- Video/Camera charges (if applicable)
- Any tipping/gratuities to hotels, staff, guides, drivers, etc.
- Any Insurance/medical/emergency evacuation charges
- Any personal expenses/phone bill/laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Charges include’ above
Terms and Conditions :
Participants are requested to go through all the Terms and Conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the Rules and Regulations laid down by the company.
- Pristine Safaris is a division of PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, online transfers and Demand Draft, Drawn / Payable in Pune on account of "PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP".
- Booking for all camps / tours will be done on first come first served basis.
- Pristine Safaris reserve all rights to change the venue / dates / schedule / cost or cancel the tour / camp in the best interest of the client/s due to any unforeseen situation.
- On Tour/Camp:
- During the tour/camp, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the Tour Leader/Authorized representative of Pristine Safaris.
- At Hotel/Resort:
- Allotment of rooms / tents will be as per the camp / tour leader`s decision and will also depend upon the check-in and check-out time of the property.
- In most hotels/resorts, extra bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed-sheet, blanket and pillows.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, duly signed by the camper / guardian. Verbal / email communication is not acceptable.
- Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour/camp conclusion.
- Whatever the reason, substitution of one camper with another is not permitted.
- For cancellation of air tickets, railway tickets, forest entry, hotel bookings rules/policy of the company will apply.
- Cancellation Charges:
Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows and will cover all situations such as injuries, sickness, exams, interviews, selection in tournaments etc.
- More than 30 days prior to departure - 25% of the total tour cost
- Between 30 to 16 days prior to departure - 50% of the total tour cost
- Between 15 to 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the total tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to departure - 100% of the total tour cost
- The tour organization/company in no circumstances is liable for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss or damage or theft. Temporary or Permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine or any other cause. All the losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger / participants / company.
- If, after commencement of programme, the tour is to be cut short for any natural calamities/riot/strike/political issues or other reason or if the programme is to be curtailed before the due period and the company is compelled to bring the participants back to starting destination, the participants shall not be entitled to any refund of the charges for the tour.
- In the case of hike in rates like diesel/petrol/railway/flight/forest entry/Govt. Tax, there can be a corresponding increase in the tour cost and the difference will be borne by participants.