Participants are requested to go through all the Terms and Conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the Rules and Regulations laid down by the company.
- Pristine Safaris is a division of PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, online transfers and Demand Draft, Drawn / Payable in Pune on account of "PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP".
- Booking for all camps / tours will be done on first come first served basis.
- Pristine Safaris reserve all rights to change the venue / dates / schedule / cost or cancel the tour/camp.
- On Tour/Camp:
- During the tour/camp, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the Tour Leader/Authorized representative of Pristine Safaris.
- At Hotel/Resort:
- Allotment of rooms / tents will be as per the camp / tour leader`s decision and will also
depend upon the check-in and check-out time of the property.
- In most hotels/resorts, extra bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed-sheet,
blanket and pillows.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, duly signed by the
camper / guardian. Verbal / email communication is not acceptable.
- Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour/camp conclusion.
- Whatever the reason, substitution of one camper with another is not permitted.
- For cancellation of air tickets, railway tickets, forest entry, hotel bookings rules/policy of
the company will apply.
- Cancellation Charges:
Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows and will cover all situations such as injuries, sickness, exams, interviews, selection in tournaments etc.
- More than 30 days prior to departure - 25% of the total tour cost
- Between 30 to 16 days prior to departure - 50% of the total tour cost
- Between 15 to 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the total tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to departure - 100% of the total tour cost
- The tour organization/company in no circumstances is liable for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss or damage or theft. Temporary or Permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine or any other cause. All the losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger / participants / company.
- If, after commencement of programme, the tour is to be cut short for any natural calamities/riot/stike/political issues or other reason or if the programme is to be curtailed before the due period and the company is compelled to bring the participants back to starting destination, the participants shall not be entitled to any refund of the charges for the tour.
- In the case of hike in rates like diesel/petrol/railway/flight/forest entry/Govt. Tax, there can be a corresponding increase in the tour cost and the difference will be borne by participants.