Kanha National Park
*Note: The Minimum Number of Travelers Required are 6 for this tour.
For further details and Enquiries:
The rich sal and bamboo backwoods, verdant glades and gorges of Kanha gave motivation to Rudyard Kipling to his well-known "Jungle Book". The Kanha National Park in Madhya Pradesh appeared in 1955 and structures the center of the Kanha Tiger Reserve, made in 1974 under Project Tiger. The Park's point of interest accomplishment is the protection of the uncommon hardground Deer (Barasingha), sparing it from close annihilation. Stringent preservation programs for the general insurance of the Park's fauna and vegetation makes Kanha a standout amongst the most all around kept up National Parks in Asia.
Weather: Temperatures in Winter range from 100 C during the Day and can Drop to -10 C late at Night and early mornings. Temperature in Summer range between 100 - 450 C
Accessibility by Train: Jabalpur: 160 Kms, Nagpur: 270 Kms (These places are connected by trains from Pune, Mumbai and Delhi)
Accessibility by Air: Nagpur Airport: 270 Kms (Daily Flights from Pune, Delhi and Mumbai).
Day 01 - Arrival and Transfer. Nature Trail
Meet us at Nagpur Airport / Station at 9.30am. After breakfast, proceed to Kanha National Park (5 Hrs). On arrival at the lodge, meet for lunch and have some rest. Get introduced to the amazing biodiversity of Kanha, as we venture out for Nature trail. On returning to the lodge, freshen up and meet for an interactive session from the naturalist followed by dinner.
Day 02 - Morning and Afternoon Safaris
Experience the forest, learn about flora and fauna as you get to have some great sightings of mammals and birds on your morning and afternoon safaris. Interactive session with naturalist after evening safari, followed by dinner.
Day 03 - Morning and Afternoon safaris
Explore the different aspect of nature at Kanha, get closer to wildlife, learn to identify and understand more about the birds with unique information from our experts. Avail the opportunity to capture as many photos and a lot of amazing moments. On returning to the lodge, we would have another interactive experience sharing session, followed by dinner.
Day 04 - Morning Safari. Transfers to Nagpur
This will be our last safari on this tour to utilize another opportunity of tracking the predator. After safari, return to the lodge, freshen up, and do the packing before we meet for Lunch. Post Lunch we proceed to Nagpur (5 Hrs).
Charges :To be announced
Note: The safaris included in the package are shared between 5/6 Pristine Safaris’ guests+Driver and Park Guide.
A Gypsy could be opted on 4 pax sharing, an additional charge of Rs. 3000/- Per person for 04 persons.
- Surface transport (Nagpur – Kanha - Nagpur) by AC Innova
- Accommodation at Jungle Resort AC room on sharing basis
- All meals, breakfast, tea/coffee at resort
- 5 Jungle safaris in Kanha Tiger Reserve
- Forest entry, Guide Charges
- Tour Leader and Expertise
Charges do not include
- Any flight / Rail fare
- Any food/drinks during travel
- Any optional safaris other than mentioned in the itinerary (If Any)
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any drinks (hard/soft/mineral water) during the tour
- Video/Camera charges (if applicable)
- Any tipping/gratuities to hotels, staff, guides, drivers, etc.
- Any Insurance/medical/emergency evacuation charges
- Any personal expenses/phone bill/laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Charges include’ above
Terms and Conditions :
Participants are requested to go through all the Terms and Conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the Rules and Regulations laid down by the company.
- Pristine Safaris is a division of PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, online transfers and Demand Draft, Drawn / Payable in Pune on account of "PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP".
- Booking for all camps / tours will be done on first come first served basis.
- Pristine Safaris reserve all rights to change the venue / dates / schedule / cost or cancel the tour / camp in the best interest of the client/s due to any unforeseen situation.
- On Tour/Camp:
- During the tour/camp, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the Tour Leader/Authorized representative of Pristine Safaris.
- At Hotel/Resort:
- Allotment of rooms / tents will be as per the camp / tour leader`s decision and will also depend upon the check-in and check-out time of the property.
- In most hotels/resorts, extra bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed-sheet, blanket and pillows.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, duly signed by the camper / guardian. Verbal / email communication is not acceptable.
- Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour/camp conclusion.
- Whatever the reason, substitution of one camper with another is not permitted.
- For cancellation of air tickets, railway tickets, forest entry, hotel bookings rules/policy of the company will apply.
- Cancellation Charges:
Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows and will cover all situations such as injuries, sickness, exams, interviews, selection in tournaments etc.
- More than 30 days prior to departure - 25% of the total tour cost
- Between 30 to 16 days prior to departure - 50% of the total tour cost
- Between 15 to 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the total tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to departure - 100% of the total tour cost
- The tour organization/company in no circumstances is liable for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss or damage or theft. Temporary or Permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine or any other cause. All the losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger / participants / company.
- If, after commencement of programme, the tour is to be cut short for any natural calamities/riot/strike/political issues or other reason or if the programme is to be curtailed before the due period and the company is compelled to bring the participants back to starting destination, the participants shall not be entitled to any refund of the charges for the tour.
- In the case of hike in rates like diesel/petrol/railway/flight/forest entry/Govt. Tax, there can be a corresponding increase in the tour cost and the difference will be borne by participants.