Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, one of the great success stories of the ‘Project Tiger’ lies at the intersection of Aravali and Vindhyas only 14 Kms from Sawai Madhopur in Eastern Rajasthan. It sprawls over an undulating landscape. The view changes drastically from steep inclines of the Vindhyas and sharp slopes of the Aravalis. A tenth century Fort additionally mixes genially with the foundation. Unadulterated forests of Dhok (Anogeissus pendula) mixed with fields at the levels, knolls in valleys and rich foliage around the channels add up to the spectacular wilderness. The three major lakes – Padam, Malik and Rajbagh – prove to the lifeline for the otherwise parched summer months. And are comparable turquoises studded in the endless timberland that teems with amphibian vegetation including duckweeds, lilies and lotus.
Ranthambore National Park is one of the greatest and most eminent national park in Northern India. The park is situated in the Sawai Madhopur region of southeastern Rajasthan, which is around 180 km from Jaipur. Ranthambore National park is spread over a zone of 392 sq km. alongside its close-by asylums like - the Mansingh Sanctuary and the Kaila Devi Sanctuary. The Park is significantly well known for its tigers and is one of the best areas in India to see the predators in its regular living space.
Weather: Temperatures in Winter range from 100 C during the Day and can Drop to -10 C late at Night and early mornings. Temperature in Summer range between 200 - 480 C
Accessibility by Train: Sawai Madhopur: 15 Kms
Accessibility by Air: Jaipur Airport: 165 Kms. (Daily Flights only from Mumbai, Pune and Delhi)
Day 01 - Train Journey
Departure from Mumbai Central to Sawai Madhopur by train Superfast Express (12955) at 6.50PM.
Day 02 - Arrival Sawai Madhopur at 10.30AM. Proceed towards Ranthambore (15kms/40mins).
Check in resort, freshen up and meet for lunch and then proceed for our first jungle safari. Get introduced to the amazing nature and wildlife of the park, enjoy the scenic beauty with sightings of birds and mammals as we drive to the fort. On returning from the safari, freshen up and meet for an interactive session with the naturalists followed by dinner.
Day 03 - Morning and Afternoon Jungle Safaris.
Experience the forest of Ranthambore, and understand about the flora and fauna. Experience some great sightings of mammals and birds as we venture out on safaris in the morning and evening. Group discussion with naturalist every evening, followed by dinner.
Day 04 - Morning and Afternoon Jungle Safaris.
Explore the different aspect of nature at Ranthambore, get closer to wildlife, learn to identify and understand more about the birds with unique information from our experts. Avail the opportunity to capture as many photos and a lot of amazing moments. On returning to the lodge, we would have another interactive experience sharing session, followed by dinner.
Day 05 - Morning Jungle Safari. Transfers to Sawai Madhopur.
This will be last safari on this tour in the tiger reserve to maximize the chances of tracking carnivores. On returning from the safari, freshen up, pack and proceed towards Sawai Madhopur after lunch. Board the train (12956) at 4.00PM for Mumbai Central.
Day 06 - Arrival Mumbai Central.
Arrival Mumbai Central at 7.40AM. Programme ends with Sweet Memories.
Early bird discounted charges valid up to 22 Jan 2018
- Rs.21,200 /- per person on triple sharing basis
- Rs.23,200 /- per person on double sharing basis
Booking Amount Rs. 10,000 /- per person
Regular charges applicable after 22 Jan 2018
- Rs.23,200 /- per person on triple sharing basis
- Rs.25,200 /- per person on double sharing basis
Group discount for 4 person : Rs. 500 /- (Per Person)
- Mumbai – Sawai Madhopur – Mumbai by railway 3tier AC class
- Surface transport by private vehicle
- Accommodation at Jungle Resort AC room on triple sharing basis
- All meals, breakfast, tea/coffee Ex. Sawai Madhopur.
- 6 Jungle Safaris at Ranthambhore Tigere Reserve
- Forest entry, Guide charges
- Tour leader and Expertise
- Forest Information material and checklist of birds and mammals.
Charges do not include
- Govt. Service Tax @5% on bill
- Any food/drinks during train/flights travel
- Any optional safaris other than mentioned in the itinerary (If Any)
- Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any drinks (hard/soft/mineral water) during the tour
- Video/Camera charges (if applicable)
- Any tipping/gratuities to hotels, staff, guides, drivers, etc.
- Any Insurance/medical/emergency evacuation charges
- Any personal expenses/phone bill/laundry etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Charges include’ above
Terms and Conditions :
Participants are requested to go through all the Terms and Conditions before booking the tour. Once you have booked the tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the Rules and Regulations laid down by the company.
- Pristine Safaris is a division of PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, online transfers and Demand Draft, Drawn / Payable in Pune on account of "PRISTINE HOLIDAYS LLP".
- Booking for all camps / tours will be done on first come first served basis.
- Pristine Safaris reserve all rights to change the venue / dates / schedule / cost or cancel the tour/camp.
- On Tour/Camp:
- During the tour/camp, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the Tour Leader/Authorized representative of Pristine Safaris.
- At Hotel/Resort:
- Allotment of rooms / tents will be as per the camp / tour leader`s decision and will also depend upon the check-in and check-out time of the property.
- In most hotels/resorts, extra bed provided constitutes the mattress with bed-sheet, blanket and pillows.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Request for cancellation and refund should be made in written, duly signed by the camper / guardian. Verbal / email communication is not acceptable.
- Refund will be paid by cheque and not in cash within 30 days of tour/camp conclusion.
- Whatever the reason, substitution of one camper with another is not permitted.
- For cancellation of air tickets, railway tickets, forest entry, hotel bookings rules/policy of the company will apply.
- Cancellation Charges:
Cancellation charges will be applicable as follows and will cover all situations such as injuries, sickness, exams, interviews, selection in tournaments etc.
- More than 30 days prior to departure - 25% of the total tour cost
- Between 30 to 16 days prior to departure - 50% of the total tour cost
- Between 15 to 8 days prior to departure - 75% of the total tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to departure - 100% of the total tour cost
- The tour organization/company in no circumstances is liable for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss or damage or theft. Temporary or Permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused. The organization reserves the right to claim any additional amount of expenses due to delay in train, bus, air or any other weather conditions, strike, war, quarantine or any other cause. All the losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger / participants / company.
- If, after commencement of programme, the tour is to be cut short for any natural calamities/riot/strike/political issues or other reason or if the programme is to be curtailed before the due period and the company is compelled to bring the participants back to starting destination, the participants shall not be entitled to any refund of the charges for the tour.
- In the case of hike in rates like diesel/petrol/railway/flight/forest entry/Govt. Tax, there can be a corresponding increase in the tour cost and the difference will be borne by participants.